Map your way to a satisfying retirement
Do you know if you’re making the most rewarding investment choices? Are you taking too much or too little risk? Do you have a realistic vision for your retirement?
Addressing questions like these now is critical to shaping your future financial security. And creating a clear, complete, long-term financial plan that considers these essential elements and more, is the only way to ensure you greet retirement in sound financial health.
Rose City Financial makes your retirement path clear
To keep your financial planning process easy, practical and straightforward, we do the heavy lifting for you. Here’s how:
- Together we review your Getting Started information and examine factors that affect your situation including your income, expenses, debt, taxes, insurance, investment asset quality and risk tolerance.
- We discuss your vision for retirement including your most important needs, goals and desires.
- After our meeting, Andrew analyzes your information and creates your customized financial plan.
- We review your plan line by line, answer your questions and ensure you understand each measure and recommendation.
- We verify next steps and responsibilities, and discuss the best way to implement your plan.
- We confirm your timing preferences for in-person, phone call and other reporting updates.
- Your end result? Armed with a clear, sensible, workable plan, you approach retirement with less stress and more confidence, enthusiasm and awareness every step of the way.
Serious about taking control of your financial future?
Email or call Andrew at 860-383-6044 to schedule your free, no-obligation financial evaluation today.
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.
Rose City Financial Services, LLC and Cambridge are not affiliated. Diversification and asset allocation strategies do not assure profit or protect against loss. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CA, CT, FL, IN, MA, ME, NC, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.